Thursday, January 6, 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Hello, my name is Jack. I'm new to this blogging thing, but I said I'd give it a go; don't be surprised if my first post is my last, I tend not to stick with things once I start them.

Anyway, a bit about myself perhaps. I'm a very lazy man, not particularly good at anything, and very anti-social (not in the ASBO sense - although I did once light a candle in the church without putting money in the box). My needs are simple and easily fulfilled: give me air to breath, food to eat, and a bag of drugs and I'm a happy man; I don't actually do drugs, but I'm trying to sound cool. Maybe replace the drugs with a season of Frasier and I'm as happy as a blogger on cocaine.

Inside my head is a funny old place; it's not the happiest head, but it's mine. This is my head. There are many like it but this one is mine...

I'm not quite sure what to do with this blog, to be honest. I may use this one as a platform for emo ranting, and then perhaps set up a second one to blog quotes, music, photos etc.; or should one combine the two into one super-blog? Hmm...only time will tell - you must be very excited.

And yes, I am fully aware that nobody is reading this...

1 comment:

  1. i vote for super-blog.

    frasier has a big head, physically.

    ReplyDelete